Author Topic: Hello from Penpedairheol Wales  (Read 784 times)

Offline Alun

Hello from Penpedairheol Wales
« on: August 18, 2016, 04:36:28 PM »
Hi All
I am a  regular visitor  to this site and I think it is time to say hello. I am a retired NHS worker and my hobby is the keyboard.
I  combined my limited knowledge of chords from my early days of guitar strumming and piano lessons. My children rekindled my
Interest and  theIre interest helped me a lot although the left hand was forgotten. The electronic keyboard was the answer
although the earlier models were a challenge. I have had several models from Casio, Korg  but have stayed with Yamaha for many years.
I am a member of Cardiff Liverpool Music Club and an active member of the keyboard  section orchestra which is great fun and challenging.
I have swapped my Tyros2  for a lighter  model PSR s970 and love it. Anyhow that's me.
If any local members want info on CLMC please contact me
Bye for now.
Al

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Hello from Penpedairheol Wales
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 04:54:13 PM »
Hi Al,

Welcome to the forum.  I enjoyed reading your very concise introduction.

Since you're a regular visitor to our website, I'm sure you know your way around.  In the event you don't reference the Home page very much, this link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/ where you may check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.

Should you later decide to become a supporting member (there's no obligation to do so), other forum boards will be available to you as well as a wealth of musical knowledge.

We're very glad you've decided to say hello to our great community of members.  If you have any questions, please just ask.  There are many members here that are very knowledgeable and will be more than willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page

Offline Alun

Re: Hello from Penpedairheol Wales
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 11:59:05 AM »

Thank you Roger for your reply as you say I do know my way about and being involved with the keyboard club I find the Utilities very useful especially the Registration Manager(that is tops). We have PSR's from the 900 up and we share our Registrations and RM makes it easy to make the conversions.
I think I have been a background visitor for a long time now(many years). I feel betterto get fully on board.
Best wishes
Alun (Al)