Author Topic: Greetings from Cornwall  (Read 744 times)

Offline GregBooth

• Innocent Bystander
  • PSR-S670, Violin
Greetings from Cornwall
« on: August 16, 2016, 07:20:58 AM »
Hi all,

I've been a member for a couple of months, absorbing all your superior knowledge and information, so I thought it was time to say hello!

I've had my S670 for about 7 months now and I must say I think it's superb. It's such a big leap from the last keyboard I owned (a cheap Casio, twenty years ago) that I think it'll keep me happy for years.

Hopefully I can contribute something useful to this excellent forum once I've got my head round all the amazing functions this instrument has!

Cheers,

Greg Booth

Offline Ray Eyden

Re: Greetings from Cornwall
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 07:35:21 AM »
Hi Greg

Greetings from sunny Derby!
Bet you like to come here for your holidays! lol
This is a great family to be part of, there is always someone who can give help when you need it.
If you buy one ( or more ) of the USBs on sale here you get access for life to the charter member files section for even more goodies.

;)
All the Best
Ray

Derby England

Offline Roger Brenizer

Re: Greetings from Cornwall
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 08:04:29 AM »
Hi Greg,

Welcome to the forum.  I'm glad to hear that you're happy with your PSR-S670 keyboard.  I'm sure as you get more familiar with your instrument you will be posting helpful comments and assisting others here also.

Since you've now been a member for about two months, you're probably getting familiar with the website.  In the event you've missed anything here, you'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.

This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, as Ray has already eluded to, other forum boards will be available to you as well as a wealth of musical knowledge.

We're glad you've decided to become a member and we're very happy to have you here.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  You will find there are many knowledgeable members more than willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Rogerís PSR Performer Page