Author Topic: Greeting from Shawinigan Falls, Québec (Canada)  (Read 607 times)

Offline Elder

Greeting from Shawinigan Falls, Québec (Canada)
« on: August 14, 2016, 04:23:36 AM »
Hello ladies and gents, how are you going? It's my first post here but I've been visiting these forums for a bunch of years given that I was the lucky owner of at least three Yamaha keyboards/workstations since 1997; PSR 730, PSR 2000, and now PSR S910.

I'm a game and software developer (www.blossomsoft.com/) so my music composition are mostly game oriented. All in all, I hope to meet new friends here!

Online Roger Brenizer

Re: Greeting from Shawinigan Falls, Québec (Canada)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 11:01:25 AM »
Hi Elder,

Well, you've just met one new friend.  Welcome to the forum.  I'm so glad you've decided to join us.

It sounds like you are fairly familiar with our website, having owned three different Yamaha keyboards and have been visiting the forum for several years now.

In the event you may have missed a few things, you'll want to be sure to visit the Home page and check out some of the tutorials you will find links to there.

This link will take you to the Home page of the website: http://psrtutorial.com/

Should you later decide to become a supporting member, other forum boards will be available to you as well as a wealth of musical knowledge.

We're glad you've decided to become a member and we're very happy to have you here.  If you have any questions, then please just ask.  You will find there are many knowledgeable members more than willing to help you.
"Music Is My Life"
My best regards,
Roger

(The older I get...the better I used to be...LOL!!!)
Roger’s PSR Performer Page