Author Topic: How to Convert Casio Styles to Yamaha Styles  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Rufus

How to Convert Casio Styles to Yamaha Styles
« on: June 27, 2016, 05:37:29 AM »
I have a PSR-S670. I liked the EP Ballad style in Casio(my friend has a Casio CTK-850IN keyboard). I could have recorded that style as a midi file and converted using the Midi2Style software. The problem is that the keyboard never accepted SD Cards and it gave a problem when it was connected to the computer. So I kindly request the owners of Casio keyboards to just record the style as a midi file so that I may convert it to a Yamaha style and maybe upload the style. The style I like in Casio is the EP Ballad1&2(If you have at least 1 style out of the two, I would be happy to accept it).

Thank You,
Rufus

Offline Dick Rector

Re: How to Convert Casio Styles to Yamaha Styles
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 04:02:20 PM »
Rufus, I have a few converted Casiostyles from the 7000 I think it was. Most Casio styles don't convert very well or need a lot of tweaking.
Don't see the one you mentioned but over time they also gave it different names.
Just see if there is anything you can use.
Have fun.

Dick
PSR-2000 and PSR-S950

Offline EileenL

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 04:32:02 AM »
These are styles I converted with the EMC programme quite a few years ago. I also added the OTS which in most cases will contain an organ set up.

Offline Rufus

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 06:18:19 AM »
Basically I am looking for a style which is suitable to the following song in the youtube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYxJc0PTXiY

Thanks for your comments by the way.

Offline Rufus

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 06:20:19 AM »
Forgot to mention, thank you Dick Rector for the converted styles.