Author Topic: Every little thing counts  (Read 863 times)

Offline winternotes

Every little thing counts
« on: October 27, 2015, 12:38:33 PM »
I do not know if this only gets posted to the T4 info section of this forum, but if I knew how to post it everywhere, I would. (for information and awareness only).. I have been a T4 user since they were offered for sale. I will probably use and learn about 10% of what it has to offer. I did have a continual problem in an effort to adjust my VH . My title to this post was "every little thing matters". I hope that I am not the only ignorant user of these significant machines, but I did discover the following. The significant little thing that I am talking about is the little lever called the slider. I never use it, but unintentionally, it was assigned to VH reverb. No matter what anyone suggested to me to help in setting my VH, I was unknowingly over riding it by accidentally moving that lever and changing the reverb. Putting the T4 into its case and the cover hitting that "assign" lever each time was affecting the output sound.
Bottom line. Guess you have to know what "Every little lever  and button" on your machine does and what position it is in. I love the arranger but will never use it to its capacity.
Having fun in retirement

Offline aprilla

Re: Every little thing counts
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 06:56:44 AM »
This is what makes this site so valuable, every little bit of information could help someone at some stage!
S900