Author Topic: Yamaha Tyros 2 problem with sound  (Read 2567 times)

Offline juan antonio

Yamaha Tyros 2 problem with sound
« on: October 04, 2015, 12:34:16 AM »
i am new to the forum and I need help I have problems with the sound of tyros 2 in production style, midi and key sound grabs me strange noise as something asin unconfigures who could help me in this symptom

Offline EileenL

Re: Yamaha Tyros 2 problem with sound
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 04:21:43 AM »
Check that you are not using styles that use Megga voices.

Offline Graham UK

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 04:50:24 AM »
Following on from Eileens & above suggestions....ALSO check the sound output with headphones.
T2 + NP30

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 09:32:35 AM »
Hello again all the output are reset perfect and miss the last key (C7) and nothing remains the same as entering and reset everything and earnings and post manufactures and remains unchanged. when given the cane becomes the perfect sound and soon gets put with strange noise. I called my Yamaha Tenico sona told me it is not internal breakdown that is fault-dates q firmware is damaged and grab the effect of noise extraño.entoce'm looking for first-dates firmware versions 1.11 and if someone la1.02 he may have would appreciate q ami send me mail. esque yamaha problem in meeting the last page only version1.31 and e tested and remains the same

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 10:18:48 AM »
Hello theme of the problem is that call Tenico Yamaha my sona and said the problem I have with the sound when I play the styles , midi, and play the key the sound when you give the cops I grab strange sounds, entoce the Tenico told me that q is not internal breakdown, if not q q firmware to update paper and put him and comes damaged, entoce told me that I q atualizarlo wings firware previous versions which is the 1.11 and 1.02 where this the problem on the official website as of today there is only the version 1.31 , appreciate who you see versions 1.11 and 1.02 versione Mandaras me my correo.gracias

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 10:20:34 AM »
eileenl not let me register on the page you sent me as you

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 10:25:06 AM »
graham uk the issue of headphones output is everything perfect and entire output and also reset the factory and equipment still sound strange When It seems Tyros 2 col :-\

Offline rizkhancnn

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2015, 06:46:32 AM »
First of all, try to use a better translator, I would recommend Google.
If there is no problem with headphone out, then there is no problem with keyboard (O.S or DM board) It could be the speaker unit fault.