Author Topic: Tyros2 OS Update version 1.11 Available for Download  (Read 11415 times)

Offline Scott Yee

Tyros2 OS Update version 1.11 Available for Download
« on: February 01, 2006, 07:54:14 PM »
Yamaha has just released Tyros2 OS version 1.11. This update:

1. Adds a function to automatically set an instrument when using IDC service.
2. Fixed a problem that song data containing a lyric event at a certain position is not played back properly

It's available for download on Yamaha's website, and includes a downloadble .ZIP file which includes 5 PRG files, and a PDF file with installation instructions:

Click on the following LINK:
http://music.yamaha.com/products/downloads.html?productId=805

Scott    :-)

Tiitu

Re: Tyros2 OS Update version 1.11 Available for Download
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 03:42:40 AM »
Hi!

Is the v1.11 still the latest OS update for Tyros 2? I'm asking this, because that was released over half a year ago. The current version is apparently very well done, I agree.

Thanks!

Tiitu
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 07:48:24 AM by Tiitu »

gdc5268

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 07:20:44 PM »
As far as I can make out, version 1.11 is still the current one. We should all check back in the Fall to see if there's an update.
Graeme
PS - I've been trying to find a good deal in Bose 161 speakers to use with the T2. Anyone come across a bargain? I live in Canada.

Tiitu

Tyros2 OS Update version 1.20 Available for Download
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 03:55:47 AM »
Tyros 2 Firmware Upgrade version 1.20 is available also at
http://music.yamaha.com/services/idc/updates.html

I assume, it is especially mportant because of the Music Finder + :
http://www.yamaha-europe.com/yamaha_europe/download/movies/01_product_demos/IDC/IDC_english_v1_0_300k.wmv

So, please check your current OS version:
http://music.yamaha.com/popUpCurrentFirmwareVersion.html
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 06:01:00 AM by Tiitu »

kbrkr

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 10:04:49 AM »
I have a Tyros 2.

http://music.yamaha.com/popUpCurrentFirmwareVersion.html

I clicked on that link to check my current OS version.  When I follow the instructions, it displays the Owner name and NOT the OS firmware
version number. 

Are those instructions for the Tyros 2?

What does this OS update fix?

Offline Bill Grosse

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 10:33:54 AM »
kbrkr,

Yes - this is the way to check, but you do this after the keyboard is already up and
running and you must hold the Owners Name button for more than a couple of seconds.

Bill
I wasn't going to do anything today - so far, I'm on schedule, :)

kbrkr

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 10:04:37 AM »
Thanks Bill

Oh, failed to hold down the button !  Who'd a thunk it?

Any idea what 1.11 fixed/added?  I'm shocked at how quiet Yamaha has been about upgrading their field units.

Regards,
Al

Offline kwbmusic

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 02:26:33 PM »
Al,
See Scott's post that starts this thread, above, for information on version1.1.
Though as noted the OS has moved on to 1.20, which adds some changes to the MusicFinder, perhaps among other things.
Keith
Tyros 4, Hammond CX2500, Hauptwerk Organ System

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 04:17:00 PM »
hello who could pass me the dates system firmware 1.10 and 1.11 and 1.02 2.lo grateful tyros in interne not the only one found is is the 1.31

Online MBedesem

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 04:25:31 PM »
Juan:

I am not sure I understand your message, but there is no reason to get earlier updates.

Installing the last, most recent, version includes all earlier changes.

Regards,

Michael

Michael P. Bedesem
mpb@vermontel.net
http://psrtutorial.com/MB/bedesem.html
Tyros 5

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 11:47:56 PM »
hello Mbedesem is q'm looking for last-dates versions of the operating system 2. tyros because the style sound, MIDI and sound of the key when given the cops grab me strange noises, as unconfigured entoce contact Yamaha the Tenico told me that q is not breakdown or operating system problem-dates. because you can see a corrupted file and grab the effect of rare and strange sound. then told me q cogiera and put the two last-dates and therefore if someone me could have happened to me a great favor aria in interne only encounter the latest version

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 11:55:42 PM »
hello Mbedesem is q'm looking for the latest versions of up-dates of the tyros 2 operating system when playing the sound style, MIDI and sound of the key at least I hope I grab strange noises, as unconfigures, entoce contact yamaha and q Tenico told me that breakdown is not problem-dates or operating system, because you can see a corrupted file and grab the strange sound effect. then told me q cogiera and put the two last-dates and therefore if someone me could have happened to me a great favor aria in interne only encounter the latest version ???

Online Fred Smith

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 07:07:07 AM »
hello Mbedesem is q'm looking for the latest versions of up-dates of the tyros 2 operating system when playing the sound style, MIDI and sound of the key at least I hope I grab strange noises, as unconfigures, entoce contact yamaha and q Tenico told me that breakdown is not problem-dates or operating system, because you can see a corrupted file and grab the strange sound effect. then told me q cogiera and put the two last-dates and therefore if someone me could have happened to me a great favor aria in interne only encounter the latest version ???

You post is unintelligible. Regardless, reverting to a previous version of the operating system will not solve your problem. You should always use the latest version of the OS.

Your problem lies elsewhere. To get the help you are looking for, you need to be clearer on what you are trying to do.

Fred
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tyros 4, Bose L1, Finale 2011
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 09:06:25 AM »
hello, fred bird if I explain the issue is that I got in touch with Yamaha Tenico and explain what happens with my tyros 2. q the issue of what happens to me is that the sounds of the midis styles and sounds keys when you give the cops grab me and it sounds very strange sound bad. Entoce the Tenico I said that was no breakdown, (which was a misconfigured or damaged or virus update) and I had to Asher is to put the Tyros 2-dates the first two versions 1.11 and 1.02 and the problem I he took off. The issue is that on the official website of Yamaha single encounter atual version 1.31 and earlier need 2 if you have someone

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 10:46:09 AM »
The question of what happens to Tyros 2 is as follows . Etoy when playing a midi or style of game play or I grab the keys strange noises as sounds unconfigures
contact the TÚnico Yamaha in my sona you explain and he said he is not internal fault, but some versinon delas firmware would be damaged and so grab these strange sounds , the next step is that you put the firmware version wing current AntÚrio is 1.11 and 1.02 and step Yamaha 's official website and find myself alone atual is 1.31 if anyone had two versions appreciate what happened q ami me mail if you could be a great aria Please forgive because the groin llebo not moy all right