Author Topic: tyros 2 no sounds at all  (Read 11427 times)

Offline fredypereira

tyros 2 no sounds at all
« on: November 20, 2014, 03:30:25 PM »
Hi guys just wonder if somebody got idea ??? My tyros 2 just lost sound nothing at all. sometimes the sound is back but with funny sound like birds sound or thunder its confused me

Matrix

Re: tyros 2 no sounds at all
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 04:02:18 PM »
Check the cable between the sub woofer (Amp) and the keyboard, disconnect then re connect them.

Matrix

Offline Denn

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 02:49:13 AM »
Hello, Matrix is correct but make sure the pin sockets have not been damaged when plugging in. I HATE that tiny little 7pin plug, it is too small. Next step is to do a factory reset as sometimes Tyros gets into a mixup. Regards, Den.
Love knitting dolls

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 12:26:25 AM »
i am new to the forum and I need help I have problems with the sound of tyros 2 in production style, midi and key sound strange noise q ase I could give you solution

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 08:01:59 AM »
It turns out that a week ago all notes "sun" I misconfigured and occasionally or not sound, or make me weird sounds but other keys sound good to me. When I leave the keyboard turned off for a while seems to fix but after a while I go again.
Although I have not been repaired xk right now and met two years ... Go pu..da!
Not a single key because when it happens to me happens to several octaves at once ...

Someone something happened in some other keyboard?

Offline MBedesem

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 08:22:03 AM »
juan

If your instrument is connected to the PC and any midi programs are running, this can cause strange effects.

But otherwise, it sounds to me that the instrument may be experiencing electronic problems. The people who know the most about such problems are the Yamaha Customer Service Department. You might consider giving them a call to see what they suggest.

Regards,

Michael
Michael P. Bedesem
mpb@vermontel.net
http://psrtutorial.com/MB/bedesem.html
Tyros 5

Offline juan antonio

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 08:42:24 AM »
Ok gracias