Author Topic: Changing audio file  (Read 830 times)

Offline smiling jack

Changing audio file
« on: February 10, 2014, 01:46:00 PM »
Hello forum members! Can't seem to find the answer in the manual. I downloaded the song (CRY) from the (Songs played by forum members) to my USB and then to my 910. It was an audio file. Is it possible to convert and save an audio file to my Song Select Panel? I can't recall the settings(especially the style) the way it is now.I can play the song but that is all. Hope someone has an answer for me. Thanks!! smiling jack..

Offline Fred Smith

Re: Changing audio file
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 04:22:23 PM »
Hello forum members! Can't seem to find the answer in the manual. I downloaded the song (CRY) from the (Songs played by forum members) to my USB and then to my 910. It was an audio file. Is it possible to convert and save an audio file to my Song Select Panel? I can't recall the settings(especially the style) the way it is now.I can play the song but that is all. Hope someone has an answer for me. Thanks!! smiling jack..

No. It is not easy to covert an audio file to a song file. Some programs, like Audacity, try, but with less than stellar results. You're better off trying to find a midi for the song.

Regards,
Fred.
Fred Smith,
Saskatoon, SK
Sun Lakes, AZ
Tyros 4, Bose L1, Finale 2011
Check out my Registration Lessons

Offline smiling jack

Re: Changing audio file
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 12:45:54 PM »
Thanks, Fred for your suggestions, I was hoping for an easy solution to this but all things are not possible. We forum members are most fortunate to have your expertise as well as others to help with our keyboard questions. Regards, Jack..