Author Topic: What if you forget your password.  (Read 34813 times)

Offline Elainehf

What if you forget your password.
« on: March 16, 2013, 12:20:35 PM »
I would like to do downloads from my pc instead of my ipad  (where I haven't had to enter my password).  I was interested in downloading those other freestyles to the PC.  Any suggestions?

Elaine

Offline Joe W

What if you forget your password.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 09:20:52 AM »
I would like to do downloads from my pc instead of my ipad  (where I haven't had to enter my password).  I was interested in downloading those other freestyles to the PC.  Any suggestions?

Elaine

Sorry for the long delay in responding -- I just noticed your query.  I also noticed that it dealt with a new subject, so I split it off from the original thread about accounts were it was first posted.

If you forget your password, moderators can not tell you what your password was -- they can not see a user's password.  However, they can change the password to something new and then, when you log in with your "new" password, you can visit your profile and reset your password to whatever you want.

If you do not "log in", you are viewing the forum as a guest.  Any member of the public can view the forum as a guest.  When you log in, you are visiting as a "member" of the forum.  Members have more rights on the forum than guests do.  Members will see lots more boards than a guest sees.  Members will see file attachments and can download them.  Guests can not download file attachments.  Members can reply to a message and start new topics -- guests can any read the messages.

If a "member" is a "supporter", that is, they have ordered one of the various products available or made a donation to the PSR Tutorial, then they see even more boards and have access to more resources.

Files on the main PSR Tutorial web site can be downloaded by anybody who visits that site.  There are thousands of styles there (in zipped formats) that can be freely downloaded.  All of the styles available at the main site, as well as additional styles, are available on the various Style Data sets that you can order from the PSR Tutorial.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 09:31:34 AM by Joe W »
-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page