Author Topic: adjusting volume in songs psr3000  (Read 1024 times)

Offline hopeville

adjusting volume in songs psr3000
« on: September 20, 2013, 01:08:53 AM »
I hope someone can find out what I'm doing wrong......

I am trying to adjust the volume to different songs (midi)..i HAVE READ the tutorial on adjusting song levels to the letter...using digital recording song creator....

I execute and save the song...I then test it in the following manner....I exit and load a reg file....then I exit that file and go back and test my hopefully changed song ..by pressing song select and then the new song.....to see if the volumes go back to the way I created them.....When I press the balance button I see that the levels haven't changed.....For some reason it doesn't work?????

Also when I load other song files the levels stay the same as my newly created song ??? ????

any ideas..thanks in advance for any suggestions

BriaN:-)

Offline EileenL

Re: adjusting volume in songs psr3000
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 07:30:53 AM »
Hi Brian,
   Are you adjusting on each track in the song creator 1-16. If so it will work as I do this all the time. There is no Execute button you just press save. If you have more than one sound on a track you my need to scroll down to find where the voice changes and also adjust that sound.

Offline hopeville

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 12:09:39 PM »
Thanks for your reply ...I tried all 16 channels and still no luck ..I know I'm missing something but I don'\t know what.....I'm observing that the song channel volume doesn't go back to the way i set up in the song creator   as some of the other channels do ??

As I said before I read and carried out each step in the changing volume tutorial....also it does mention execute in that tutorial and I do notice it when Im in song creator..

again thanks for your input

Offline EileenL

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 03:24:26 PM »
When you go into the style creator are you tabbing along to Page four marked 1-16 Select the channel you want by pressing button F you will see five colums you go to the forth colum from the left. That is the volume one and the one you alter. The volume is always somewhere near the top of the page. Go to the next track and do the same. You can listen at any time to make sure you are happy with it. When you have done all the tracks you want press save. Whilst you are in these pages you can also alter other things like effects , Pan, Sustain etc.
   I have been doing it this way for years and it always works.

Offline hopeville

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 02:15:22 AM »
Ah  ah it was the tab over that did it..to chan  1-16....Thanks so much ..this was so perplexing....I would give you my first born but he's a bum ..lol.....

Offline EileenL

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2013, 03:28:14 AM »
Pleased to have been of help.