Author Topic: How to Post Pictures?  (Read 3189 times)

Offline Ton Antheunisse

How to Post Pictures?
« on: July 31, 2005, 07:16:49 PM »
Joe , whenever a picture is send in , all I see is half a box with a X in it. And also , a couple of times I tried to upload a pic. with my message, that does not happen either. Is that a normal occurance. Regards TON

C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures\Clipart etc\Animo 12         << < (LIKE THIS)
TA Music ♪ ♫, the key to good music !
PSR Performer Page

Offline travlin-easy

Re: Pictures
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 07:35:50 PM »
Hmmmmm! Let me try one. Here's one of a couple fishing lures used to catch some big stripers last week in Chesapeake Bay.

Gary 8-)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Love Those Yammies...

Offline travlin-easy

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2005, 07:38:18 PM »
I don't know what you're doing wrong Ton, but you may try right clicking the box  with the X in it and then clicking display image.

Good Luck,

Gary
Love Those Yammies...

Offline Ton Antheunisse

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2005, 05:50:18 PM »
Gary , is that the size of the one that got away ? Or is it just big hands ? :wink:

C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures\koalhd_sm.jpg   this is still all I`m getting. I go to my pictures , then copy then back to the forum and paste What am I doing wrong ? TON
PSR Performer Page

John_CA

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 06:10:01 PM »
Ton,

Just a thought, but you DO open "Additional Options" at the bottom and paste your URL in the white field next to "Attach", do you ?
If you paste a link just plain in your message, it will not work.

Or if you use the little icon above the smilies, the second one that says "Insert Image", you need to first upload your picture to your providers space and give it that link, not the link to your own PC.

Gr.
John

Offline Joe W

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2005, 07:39:30 PM »
Ton, to show a picture, you must "Attach" a picture file.  If it is a picture file, the system will automatically show it under your posting.  You can not show a picture in the middle of your text. Under the main Post or Reply message box, you'll see a line labeled "Additional Options..."  Click on it and you'll see a field labeled "Attach:" You can use the Browse button to find your file.  If you want to attach another file, click on "(more attachments)" and you'll get another input field.  See the screen shot below.

-- Joe Waters
Tyros5
PSR Performer Page

Offline Ton Antheunisse

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 06:15:05 AM »

It seems to work now !!

PSR Performer Page