Author Topic: Saving Changes in OTS (Solved)  (Read 2394 times)

skeezix

Saving Changes in OTS (Solved)
« on: October 22, 2012, 03:00:38 PM »
I was going through the steps in the Changing Style OTS chapter of the tutorial. When I read through the 7th paragraph ("After pressing the OTS button...") I somehow got the idea that one could make changes to each OTS before saving the style, but I can't seem to get the keyboard to do that. Here's what I'm doing:

1. Turn keyboard on. Default style loads.

2. Press [F] to change Main Voice.

3. Press Guitar in the Voice section.

4. Press [Memory].

5. Press [OTS 1].

6. Press No (so I can make a change in another OTS). At this point the keyboard appears to be set up to change the style. I think that because the Preset, User, and FD tabs are displayed at the top of the main display.

So now what do I do if I want to change the Main Voice in OTS 2? Do I have to save the style first?

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:40:46 PM by skeezix »

Offline tyrosaurus

Re: Saving Changes in OTS
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »
After pressing 'NO' in step 6, simply return to the 'MAIN' display by pressing EXIT.

Any changes that you have already made to OTS settings will remain in place until you either turn off the power, or load another style (be careful not to press a registration button which could contain a different style!).

You can now continue to change the other OTS settings. When you have made all the changes that you want to make, finally save the edited version of the style.

Regards

Ian

skeezix

Re: Saving Changes in OTS (Solved)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 07:40:26 PM »
That works! Odd that this critical step was not mentioned in the tutorial. Or maybe it is but I overlooked it??

Being a retired technical writer/illustrator, I can identify well with the infamous "missing step" situation, and I'm glad you were able to help me. Thanks!